E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Techie Tidbits Reflection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alemmon

Techie Tidbits Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Techie Tidbits Reflection   Techie Tidbits Reflection EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 am

1. I used Google Calendar. I will use this as a way to communicate with my building principal, secretary, and other classroom teachers. Our principal likes to know what activities we have planned throughout each month, so this is a very simple way to let him know. As for the secretary and other teachers this would be a way to let them know what I am doing so we do not plan for certain events on the same day. I would also use it for my parents.

2. A road block to this could be someone who is not familiar with computers or maybe certain computer programs and someone who does not keep up with the calendar to see or make changes.

3. I could bring down these road blocks but giving a little training on how to use this tool. Also I could have something in place that says that everyone needs to check the calendar every Monday so if there are changes, everyone will see them.

4. Basically all that you need to learn is how to get on Google. Once you get on Google it is very easy to set up. I could have everyone involved go to a computer lab or anywhere there are computers and demonstrate how to use it.
Back to top Go down

Techie Tidbits Reflection
Page 1 of 1