E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Techie Tidbits Reflection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reeser

Techie Tidbits Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Techie Tidbits Reflection   Techie Tidbits Reflection EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:56 am

QUESTION 1: After learning about this Techie Tidbit, how do you see it being used within a classroom?

The OPEN OFFICE program would be very useful in a classroom. It would allow me to work with students who do not all have the same computer programs. It would take care of students who need to send documents or presentations for printing, but who do not have a universal program.

QUESTION 2: What do you see as the road blocks to using this Techie Tidbit?

A possible roadblock would be for people or students who have limited knowledge of technology use. Most people are comfortable using office suite programs, but having it presented in a new way can sometimes be challenging for people who have a set idea in their mind. A difficulty is when you have several users who are on different levels, but this could also be an advantage!

QUESTION 3: How can you bring down those road blocks so that you can utilize this Techie Tidbit?

It would easily be fixed by providing training and time so that those who are going to use it become familiar and comfortable with utilizing the program. Also, you would be able to have students help each other or work in teams to get comfortable using the program.

QUESTION 4: What do you feel you need to learn in order to be able to use this Techie Tidbit effectively?

I would need to make myself extremely comfortable using the program so that I can be a resource for those who might be apprehensive about using the tool. They will feel more at ease if they know that they have a personal resource to go to for questions, concerns, and frustrations.
Back to top Go down

Techie Tidbits Reflection
Page 1 of 1