E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Techie Tidbit Reflection - 4Shared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Kram

Techie Tidbit Reflection - 4Shared Empty
PostSubject: Techie Tidbit Reflection - 4Shared   Techie Tidbit Reflection - 4Shared EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:19 am

QUESTION 1: After learning about this Techie Tidbit, how do you see it being used within a classroom?

Students would not need to use flash drives to bring in presentations or word documents. They would have everything accessible in one location and could easily access it from school. Plus, no more excuses that I "left my flash drive at home".

QUESTION 2: What do you see as the road blocks to using this Techie Tidbit?

The only road block block would be instructing the teachers to make sure that students fully understood how to save files so that they could be opened using the available software installed on school computers.

QUESTION 3: How can you bring down those road blocks so that you can utilize this Techie Tidbit?

Issue a directive to the Technology Director or certified tech person in the buikling to instruct teachers either at an inservice or at a faculty meeting on the proper procedures. Not all teachers in the building may be "tech saavy" and it should not be assumed that all have that knowledge.

QUESTION 4: What do you feel you need to learn in order to be able to use this Techie Tidbit effectively?

As a principal, I would not expect my teachers to use something that I was not at all familiar with, so as a simple answer...familiarize myself with the tool and make sure that I was comfortable using it before expecting others to do so. A good principal needs to be the model for his/her staff.

Back to top Go down

Techie Tidbit Reflection - 4Shared
Page 1 of 1