E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Techie Tidbit Reflection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sangelo

Techie Tidbit Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Techie Tidbit Reflection   Techie Tidbit Reflection EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:57 am

Question 1: After learning about all of the techie tidbits I think I would use the Hallmark Smilebox in my classroom as a motivation and positive reinforcement for my students. I think that this is a very neat website to use in the classroom. I would use this with my students not only when they have a Birthday but also to let them know they have done something well. To send the students a card or a postcard that they are able to view and let them know I have noticed what they did would bring a positive environment in the classroom and establish a good rapport with my students.
Question 2: The roadblock that I could see happening would be not having enough time in the day to send the postcards and cards to students. I also feel that not every student would have access to Internet so they might not be able to view what I have sent to them. The last roadblock that might happen would be not every student in the classroom would be getting a card or postcard.
Question 3: In order to bring down some of the roadblocks I would try to create certain saved documents to just click and send to my students. With students that would not have the access to internet I would allow them to use the computers in the classroom towards the end of the day to check to see if they have received anything from me.
Question 4: I feel that I need to learn about the site before using it in my classroom. I feel that I need to learn how to save certain cards and postcards that I could just click on and send to the students when needed. Being able to navigate through the website and explore different options that would work best in my classroom would be great. I would like to create a slideshow and add pictures when necessary in the cards and postcards.
Back to top Go down

Techie Tidbit Reflection
Page 1 of 1