E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Techie Tidbit - Google Calendar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holleran

Techie Tidbit - Google Calendar Empty
PostSubject: Techie Tidbit - Google Calendar   Techie Tidbit - Google Calendar EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:22 am

QUESTION 1: After learning about this Techie Tidbit, how do you see it being used within a classroom?
I can see all staff members in a building using Google Calendar. The fact that personal and school events can be separated makes it an amazing communication tool. It would save an enormous amount of time and effort for everyone.

QUESTION 2: What do you see as the road blocks to using this Techie Tidbit?
As far as road blocks for this tidbit, I feel that it could be a very big problem if there are staff members who do not know how to set up or use the program.

QUESTION 3: How can you bring down those road blocks so that you can utilize this Techie Tidbit?
To bring down these road blocks, as principal, you would need to schedule some kind of a professional development to ensure that all staff members have the knowledge and are comfortable utilizing this tool.

QUESTION 4: What do you feel you need to learn in order to be able to use this Techie Tidbit effectively?
I would need to familiarize myself greatly with Google Calendar. I would also need to be able to troubleshoot minor issues that are likely to occur.
Back to top Go down

Techie Tidbit - Google Calendar
Page 1 of 1