E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google Squared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah

Google Squared Empty
PostSubject: Google Squared   Google Squared EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 am

QUESTION 1. After learning about this Techie Tidbit, how do you see it being used within a school?
I can see myself and other teachers using GoogleSquared as a way to help students research a topic and to find the basic information needed to drive them further into understanding the topic. It can also help teachers to find information for lessons in their classroom and to make it interactive for their students.

QUESTION 2: What do you see as the road blocks to using this Techie Tidbit? I would need to check the validity of the information retreived from Google, as sometimes the information is not completely accurate.

QUESTION 3: How can you bring down those road blocks so that you can utilize this Techie Tidbit? To bring down the roadblock, I can institute a check within the research to ensure that the information is verified through another source after the initial find within GoogleSquared. I would encourage the teachers in my building to use GoogleSquared as a starting point for their research projects and then to springboard into more scholarly research practices.

QUESTION 4: What do you feel you need to learn in order to be able to use this Techie Tidbit effectively? I think that simply "playing around" with the program and working on it more will help me to learn more and to effectively use and share this Tidbit.
Back to top Go down

Google Squared
Page 1 of 1