E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TECHIE TIDBIT-Drop Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CMiller

TECHIE TIDBIT-Drop Box Empty
PostSubject: TECHIE TIDBIT-Drop Box   TECHIE TIDBIT-Drop Box EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:24 am

1. Drop Box seems to be a wonderful way to share files between home and the office. It is also and efficient way of organizing your personal and professional files. I would use this to keep the line of communication open with my supervisors along with any staff or personel. This is also an easy way to have the teachers in the building constantly review and revise their lesson plans on a daily basis.

2. I can see the staff being resistant because of possible confusion and misunderstandings to how it works. There also may be a fear of dropping the wrong file in an incorrect folder. Sharing files and information witht the wrong person could be of concern as well. Staff memebers who are not technologically inclined may not use it simply because there is a fear of messing up.

3. These particular road blocks can simply be fixed by educating and preparing the staff of the piece of technology. Allowing adequate time to become familiar with the program is a necessity. As the building principal, I need to be familiar with the program and then I also need to select a team of people who can act as the "go to" team to help anyone with questions about how the program works and is to be used.

4. I need to learn to create folders, share files with select individuals as well as get files from my personal computer to my work computer. I also think that I need to forsee any possible mistakes that may happen between the individual professionals.
Back to top Go down

TECHIE TIDBIT-Drop Box
Page 1 of 1