E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-Tools - Mark Ulam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MUlam0510

E-Tools - Mark Ulam Empty
PostSubject: E-Tools - Mark Ulam   E-Tools - Mark Ulam EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

E-Tools: Tidbit – WIZ IQ
I believe as an instructor, WIZ IQ can present various benefits to my instruction as well as to the students themselves. This tidbit is very helpful not only to distance learning students but also for students that need instruction from home for any reason. WIZ IQ enables an instructor to deliver engaging classes live or even recorded. As an educator in Youngstown, OH, I have experiences many students on leave for pregnancy, health, etc. These students miss the classroom instruction which is very important. Instead of modifying their expectations, I can simply record each class/lesson and enable them to access that same class on WIZ IQ. Therefore, the student, even at home, has the same requirements as the student that attends class on a daily basis, and they do not loose the instruction needed to complete the requirements of the course.

~Student can still be engaged in class without teacher having to differentiate activities, expectations, and requirements for students that miss class.
~Easy-to-use for teachers to create interaction with at-home students.
~It is also beneficial for administrators because they can see what is going on in the classroom by just logging on to WIZ IQ.

E-Tools: Tidbit – X Timeline
X Timeline is a free, web based timeline where students/teachers can incorporate pictures and videos. As myself being a history teacher, I believe this e-tool is extremely helpful to the instructional process. You can utilize this as an educator in a variety of different ways.

Back to top Go down

E-Tools - Mark Ulam
Page 1 of 1