E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-Tools Assignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alemmon

E-Tools Assignment Empty
PostSubject: E-Tools Assignment   E-Tools Assignment EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

The first technie-tidbit that I believe that would be useful to me in my classroom or to my faculty would be class tools. With this tool you can create free educational games, quizzes, activities and diagrams. It is free you do not have to sign up. It is a great way to have the children/ faculty interact with the lesson, and it uses technology in the classroom.

1. Great way to intergrade technology in the classroom and a great way to get your staff involved and interacting.

2. It's a fun way to learn. Everyone will have fun interacting and they will not even realize that they are larning:)

3. As a teacher it gives you more ideas. Sometimes you want new ideas and this would be a great tool to help with that.

Back to top Go down

E-Tools Assignment
Page 1 of 1