E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Techie Tidbit Reflect - Team Viwer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rossma45

Techie Tidbit Reflect - Team Viwer Empty
PostSubject: Techie Tidbit Reflect - Team Viwer   Techie Tidbit Reflect - Team Viwer EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Techie Tidbit

Reflection Questions

QUESTION 1: After learning about this Techie Tidbit, how do you see it being used within a classroom?

QUESTION 2: What do you see as the road blocks to using this Techie Tidbit?

QUESTION 3: How can you bring down those road blocks so that you can utilize this Techie Tidbit?

QUESTION 4: What do you feel you need to learn in order to be able to use this Techie Tidbit effectively?

1. I could utilize teamviewer with a group of students in the computer lab to individually respond to each student working on a project. For instance, students may be working on Study Island, and I could take control of their computer and help instruct their particular question. I could essentially provide individual instruction for every student in the lab from one centralized location, which may enhance the quantity of students being facilitated.

2. Potential road blocks for utilizing team viewer in the computer lab setting is the lack of face to face instruction with the students. Although the quantity of instruction may increase, interactions through this manner lack intimacy. Students may not be attending to the tutoring or facilitation, and it would be unknown to me as the instructor. I may also have issues with checking for understanding and retention. Finally, typing in the codes before interacting with the students may also create a problem.

3. I could bring down those roadblocks by incorporating both computer interaction and personal interaction during the same lesson. The computer interaction may appeal to the students and adds a level of convenience, but face to face interaction may be used as a supplement.

4. I believe I would just have to become familiar with the software program and learn how to utilize it most efficiently. I would also need to practice with the program to maximize my productivity, such as interacting with the students in a timely manner and responding quickly to questions.
Back to top Go down

Techie Tidbit Reflect - Team Viwer
Page 1 of 1