E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-Tools Techie Tidbit - ClassTools.net

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peterson

E-Tools Techie Tidbit - ClassTools.net Empty
PostSubject: E-Tools Techie Tidbit - ClassTools.net   E-Tools Techie Tidbit - ClassTools.net EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:55 am

I am really excited about ClassTools.net. It is a resource that allows the user to create free educational games, quizzes, activites, and diagrams. There are sample activities on the site, but users can also create their own materials using this site. For example, I found a literary term game that my students would love to play when reviewing the terms in class.

*This tool would be a great resource for teachers to use to customize materials based on their own curriculum needs. It would also be useful for student engagement.

*I don't immediately see a use as a building administrator, but I do think that it would be a nice tool to share with the faculty. They in turn could use the tool for their classrooms.
Back to top Go down

E-Tools Techie Tidbit - ClassTools.net
Page 1 of 1