E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E-Tools Techie Tidbit - PDF Catch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peterson

E-Tools Techie Tidbit - PDF Catch Empty
PostSubject: E-Tools Techie Tidbit - PDF Catch   E-Tools Techie Tidbit - PDF Catch EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:43 am

The PDF Catch looks like an amazing resource! Essentially the user types in a topic and various PDF results are caught about that topic (hence the name PDF Catch). For example, I entered "8th Grade Reading List" and found a plethora of reading lists from various sources.

*PDF Catch is beneficial because it instantly finds substantial content and not just websites that will have surface information or will try to sell content.

*I could see using PDF Catch to find curriculum or professional development information or resources. Rather than purusing a myriad of websites, I could instantly find significant content published or released by sources.[/list][/list][/list]

*PDF Catch seems to collect reliable information as well. In trying to use this with the topic of Middle School Professional Development, I caught a number of PDF's that were from reputable sources.
Back to top Go down

E-Tools Techie Tidbit - PDF Catch
Page 1 of 1