E-ProDev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the location where verification can be housed for districts using the E-ProDev plan as outlined in the publication

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Etools Assignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sangelo

Etools Assignment Empty
PostSubject: Etools Assignment   Etools Assignment EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:34 pm

After exploring the websites I think I would try and use classtools and xtimeline.
Xtimeline is a free web-based timeline. This will easily create and share timelines with pictures and videos. I think that this could be used in the classroom very easily when teaching certain subject. I think that this would really work well in history lessons and have the students work on timelines in a group project or presentation. This also gives students a brief overview of some interesting topics and also allows them to read about certain information they may not know about or want to learn about.
Classtools create free educational games, quizzes, activities and diagrams in seconds! Host them on your own blog, website or intranet. I think that this would be very usefull in the classroom. There are many things that I could create and use in the classroom with my students.
Back to top Go down

Etools Assignment
Page 1 of 1